View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
Written by Linda
(3/29/2004 11:11 p.m.)
Well, it could not have happened to a more deserving character. The description of his body is quite gruesome.
Darcy does some very reasonable detection. Do not think that the killer can be mad Caroline.
The watch and the patterns scratched around and on the body seem like a setup to me.
Here are some notes from another reader:
- Not a woman because it took too much strength?
- Hurst is the number 1 suspect; motive to get out of debt, but presumably the daughter would inherit and continue to hold them over him.
- Parrish - too busy worrying about his wife and she comes under the heading of not strong enough
- Randolph does not appear to have a motive
- Note that Kendall did not turn up for dinner and no servant seems to have gone near him all evening or morning to find him dead.
- Is someone trying to set up Randolph with the symbol and the watch? Surely he would not have been daft enough to leave the watch there if he had been the murderer.
- Why does no one consider a servant with a grudge?
- Murder!! Linda (3/29/2004 11:11 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley