Her feelings as she read were scarcely to be defined.
Elizabeth goes through an emotional wringer in this chapter. Here is a list of her state of mind as chapter unfolds.
2. a strong prejudice against everything he might say
5. incapable of attending to the sense of the one before her eyes.
6. made her too angry to have any wish of doing him justice
10. perturbed state of mind, with thoughts that could rest on nothing,
11. it was impossible not to feel that there was gross duplicity on one side or the other
12. weighed every circumstance with what she meant to be impartiality,
13. exceedingly shocked
14. ashamed of herself.
15. blind, partial, prejudiced, absurd.
16. How humiliating is this discovery!
17. her sense of shame was severe
18 The compliment to herself and her sister was not unfelt.
19.It soothed, but it could not console her
20. reconciling herself, as well as she could, to a change so sudden and so important
The last is not surprising at all. So much emotion in so short a time (2 hours) could not help leaving Elizabeth drained.