Quick Index Board Index Home FAQ Site Map
Written by Therese
(4/16/2013 6:23 a.m.)
in consequence of the missive, sorry to be sorry -, penned by mikeB in Japan
1) to 3) and 9), I agree totally with MikeB.
4) too, I forgot to add that she had just bordered uncivility.
5) Darcy knew Miss Bingley was proficient, therefore could not ask only Miss Bennet, could he?
6) Being curious, I watched a few Scottish reels and, say, there can be close contact, isn't it? In addition, he was proposing her to dance without any other couple engaged, one to one? That looks hot! I wouldn't have suspected something so hot in a Jane Austen novel! I don't wonder anymore why she uses the word "bewitched". This, just after having admired her figure by the pianoforte, during several minutes. Of course, she couldn't imagine it to be a serious request...
7) No comment.
8) You are both right, I misunderstood it, sorry!
10) I think all the conversation is... He opens his heart, it is nearly a declaration, I find it so touching...
"Darcy really needs to make much more of an effort
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.