Quick Index Board Index Home FAQ Site Map
|sorry to be sorry -
Written by mikeB in Japan
(4/15/2013 9:02 p.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Uh, sorry, penned by Line
1)Yes, Darcy did react "with grave propriety" -- but how was *she* supposed to know that after his previous behaviour?
2) Darcy's comment about Elizabeth's height --
3) Elizabeth commented earlier -- a put-down to Caroline.
4) -- taking Elizabeth's "advice" was no big deal, IMO.
5) Don't forget that Darcy applies to *both* young ladies for some music --
6)I agree: the "dancing a reel"
7) but it's the basic courtesy that might be expected of
8)I think the "Miss Bennet" mentioned here is Jane,
9)-- not wanting to play cards
10) "And your (defect)," he replied, with a smile, --
Darcy really needs to make much more of an effort
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.