Trivia Quiz: Week 4
Written by Cheryl
(10/27/2011 7:58 p.m.)
Last week of the Group Read - how closely did you read?
1. Where did Anne first encounter Captain Wentworth in Bath?
2. Who told Lady Russell of some particularly fetching window curtains on Pultney-street?
3. Where in the upper assembly rooms did Anne and Captain Wentworth discuss the events of Lyme?
4. With whom did Anne compare herself when she moved toward the end of the bench at the concert?
5. For whom did Mr Elliot enlist Anne's help in translating Italian?
6. Who did Mrs Smith suppose to be at the concert, "their mouths open to catch the music?"
7. What was Mr Smith's first name?
8. What was Mr Elliot's father-in-law's occupation?
9. Where did the Smiths live?
10. Where did Mr Smith own property?
11. Where in Bath did the Musgrove party stay?
12. Over what activity did Charles Musgrove and Captain Benwick become better acquainted?
13. Where were Mrs Clay and Mr Elliot spied in conversation?
14. Where was Captain Benwick's minature painted?
15. How long did Captain Wentworth stay with his brother Edward?