Trivia Quiz: Week 3
Written by Cheryl
(10/21/2011 8:11 p.m.)
Here's this week's quiz - how'd you do?
1. Who is the Musgroves old nursery-maid?
2. Where did the Elliots take lodgings in Bath?
3. What is the "very great improvement" the Crofts have made at Kellynch Hall?
4. Where did Captain Wentworth initially travel while Louisa recovered?
5. Where are Lady Russell's lodgings in Bath?
6. Who is Mr Elliot's "very intimate friend?"
7. Where was Sir Walter when he counted the intolerable faces of eighty-seven women?
8. What has quite "carried away Mrs Clay's freckles?"
9. How long has Mr Elliot been a widower?
10. Where is the Dalrymples' home?
11. Where did Mrs Smith lodge?
12. What does Mrs Smith do for amusement and profit?
13. Who is the "she" in the following quote? "Does she never mean to go away?"
14. What brought the Crofts to Bath?
15. Who is "too piano" for Admiral Croft?