Trivia Quiz: Week 2
Written by Cheryl
(10/13/2011 10:04 p.m.)
1. Where does Captain Wentworth's newly married brother live?
2. What injury did young Charles Musgrove sustain "in consequence of a bad fall?"
3. What is Capt. Wentworth's "precious volume?"
4. Which ship, "hardly fit for service," was Captain Wentworth's first command?
5. Who is the rector of Uppercross?
6. Whose decision to "quit the field" did Anne consider wise?
7. What is the name of the Hayter family home?
8. Where were the Crofts' first lodgings?
9. How many miles is it from Uppercross to Lyme?
10. What is the source of Capt. Harville's ill health?
11. In what month did Fanny Harville die?
12. What four pieces of poetry by two authors do Anne and Captain Benwick discuss by name?
13. What is the name of the ship Captain Benwick served on after The Laconia?
14. Who spoke first after Louisa's fall and what was said?
15. Who fetches the surgeon?