Trivia Quiz: Week 1
Written by Cheryl
(10/6/2011 10:46 p.m.)
I've put together a little Persuasion trivia quiz for each week. How closely did you read your text? No consulting your book - or the pop-up text!
1. Besides the Baronetage, in which book of books is the Elliot family mentioned?
2. What was Lady Elliot's maiden name?
3. Where in London were Sir Walter and Mr Elliot seen together?
4. Which admiral of 40 years does Sir Walter mistake for a man of 60?
5. Where did Mr Shepherd and Admiral Croft meet?
6. Where did Mr Wentworth, the curate, live?
7. What are Elizabeth's three methods of retrenching?
8. Who, in Mr Shepherd's opinion, is "the very best preserver of furniture in the world"?
9. When will Lady Russell convey Anne to Bath?
10. Which three aspects of Mrs Clay's appearance was Sir Walter "continually making severe remarks upon?"
11. How many carriage-horses conveyed the party to Bath?
12. Whose dinner party was Mary Musgrove not obliged to give up due to ill health?
13. Who is the nursery-maid at Uppercross Cottage?
14. When did the Crofts take possession of Kellynch-Hall?
15. How many letters did Poor Richard write to his parents while under Captain Wentworth's command?
How did you do? I'll post the answers in a day or two.