View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
Written by Cheryl
(10/29/2005 6:43 p.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Last Trivia Quiz, penned by Cheryl
I flatter myself there were a few toughies this week. ;-)
How did you do?
- Who did Mrs Smith suppose to be at the concert, "their mouths open to catch the music?" The little Durands
- What was Mr Smith's first name? Charles, of course!
- What was Mr Elliot's father-in-law's occupation? A Grazier, a kind of cattle rancher. (His grandfather-in-law was the butcher.)
- Where did the Smiths live? Tunbridge Wells
- Where did Mr Smith own property? The West Indies
- Where in Bath did the Musgrove party stay? The White Hart
- Over what activity did Charles Musgrove and Captain Benwick become better acquainted? Rat-hunting in Mr Musgrove's barn
- Where were Mrs Clay and Mr Elliot spied in conversation? In Bath-street
- Where was Captain Benwick's minature painted? The Cape of Good Hope
- How long did Captain Wentworth stay with his brother Edward? Six weeks
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley