View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Last Trivia Quiz
Written by Cheryl
(10/27/2005 11:44 p.m.)
Here you are - the moment you've been waiting for: The final Trivia Quiz! These have been fun to put together, I hope you've enjoyed them too.
- Who did Mrs Smith suppose to be at the concert, "their mouths open to catch the music?"
- What was Mr Smith's first name?
- What was Mr Elliot's father-in-law's occupation?
- Where did the Smiths live?
- Where did Mr Smith own property?
- Where in Bath did the Musgrove party stay?
- Over what activity did Charles Musgrove and Captain Benwick become better acquainted?
- Where were Mrs Clay and Mr Elliot spied in conversation?
- Where was Captain Benwick's minature painted?
- How long did Captain Wentworth stay with his brother Edward?
How'd you do?
- Last Trivia Quiz Cheryl (10/27/2005 11:44 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley