Quick Index Board Index Home FAQ Site Map
|Tough - Ha! ;-)
Written by Deborah d'Bajor
(10/21/2005 9:22 a.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Week 5 Trivia Quiz, penned by Cheryl
1) Where did Mrs Smith lodge?
2)What does Mrs Smith do for amusement and profit?
3) Who is the "she" in the following quote? "Does she never mean to go away?"
4) What brought the Crofts to Bath?
5) Who is "too piano" for Admiral Croft?
6)Where did Anne first encounter Captain Wentworth in Bath?
7) Who told Lady Russell of some particularly fetching window curtains on Pultney-street?
8) Where in the Upper Assembly Rooms did Anne and Captain Wentworth discuss the events of Lyme?
9) With whom did Anne compare herself when she moved toward the end of the bench at the concert?
10) For whom did Mr Elliot enlist Anne's help in translating Italian?
I feel quite smug now!
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.