View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Week 4 Trivia Quiz
Written by Cheryl
(10/14/2005 12:03 a.m.)
It's that time again: how closely did you read your text? These aren't too hard, though there are one or two which may give you pause. Remember, no consulting your book! How did you do?
- Who is the Musgroves old nursery-maid?
- Where did the Elliots take lodgings in Bath?
- What is the "very great improvement" the Crofts have made at Kellynch Hall?
- Where did Captain Wentworth initially travel while Louisa recovered?
- Where are Lady Russell's lodgings in Bath?
- Who is Mr Elliot's "very intimate friend?"
- Where was Sir Walter when he counted the intolerable faces of eighty-seven women?
- What has quite "carried away Mrs Clay's freckles?"
- How long has Mr Elliot been a widower?
- Where is the Dalrymples' home?
- Week 4 Trivia Quiz Cheryl (10/14/2005 12:03 a.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley