View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
Written by Cheryl
(10/8/2005 3:27 p.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Week 3 Trivia Quiz, penned by Cheryl
Here are the answers. How did you do?
- Where does Captain Wentworth's newly married brother live? Shropshire
- Who is the rector of Uppercross? Dr Shirley
- Whose decision to "quit the field" did Anne consider wise? Charles Hayter
- What is the name of the Hayter family home? Winthrop
- Where were the Crofts' first lodgings? North Yarmouth
- How many miles is it from Uppercross to Lyme? 17
- In what month did Fanny Harville die? June
- What four pieces of poetry by two authors do Anne and Captain Benwick discuss by name? Marmion and Lady of the Lake by Sir Walter Scott; Giaour and The Bride of Abydos by Lord George Gordon Byron
- What is the name of the ship Captain Benwick served on after The Laconia? The Grappler
- Who spoke first after Louisa's fall and what was said? Mary Musgrove: "She is dead! She is dead!"
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley