Cool (my go at the questions)
Written by Nicki
(10/7/2005 1:10 p.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Week 3 Trivia Quiz, penned by Cheryl
Good quizzes! I think I only got about eight or nine of them, but here goes...
1) Wentworth's brother Edward lives in Shropshire
2) The rector of Uppercross (whom Henrietta is so anxious about) is Dr Shirley.
3) Charles Hayter was wise to quit the field.
4) The Hayters live in Winthrop
5) This was hard. I don't have a clue, so I'll guess the Crofts first lived in Taunton, though I don't actually think Taunton was mentioned in the recent chapters. Oh well!
6) Seventeen miles to Lyme.
7) Fanny died in June; her fiance didn't find out until August.
8) Anne and Benwick discuss Marmion, the Lady of the Lake, the Bride of Abydos (sp?) and the Giaour.
9) The Grappler came after the Laconia - for Benwick, anyway.
10) Mary, having to be first in everything, spoke first. "She is dead! she is dead!" lol.
Checking the answer to number 5, I definitely got it wrong - but nine isn't bad :-(