View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Week 2 Trivia Quiz
Written by Cheryl
(9/30/2005 1:31 p.m.)
Here is this week's trivia quiz - not too hard this time, I don't think. How did you do? ;-)
- When will Lady Russell convey Anne to Bath?
- Which three aspects of Mrs Clay's appearance was Sir Walter "continually making severe remarks upon?"
- How many carriage-horses conveyed the party to Bath?
- Whose dinner party was Mary Musgrove not obliged to give up due to ill health?
- Who "might pass for a happy couple?"
- Who is the nursery-maid at Uppercross Cottage?
- When did the Crofts take possession of Kellynch-Hall?
- How many letters did Poor Richard write to his parents while under Captain Wentworth's command?
- What injury did young Charles Musgrove sustain "in consequence of a bad fall?"
- Which ship, "hardly fit for service," was Captain Wentworth's first command?
- Week 2 Trivia Quiz Cheryl (9/30/2005 1:31 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley