View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Trivia Quiz: Week V Answers
Written by Cheryl
(5/15/2010 12:24 p.m.)
Once again, Kathleen Glancy is the only one to get all the answers correct (trick questions, or no. ;-) ) Only one more week left in the Group Read!
- How long ago were Darcy and Wickham's miniatures painted?
Eight years (ch. 43)
- Where was the Gardiner's stop previous to Pemberley?
Bakewell (ch. 43)
- What fruits were served at Georgiana's tea?
Grapes, nectarines and peaches (ch. 45)
- What day of the week do Lydia and Wickham elope?
Saturday, about 12 (ch. 46)
- What is the name of the servant sent to find the Gardiners in Lambton?
John (ch. 46)
- Who missed his dance with Lydia due to the elopement?
Pratt (ch. 47)
- Who prepares Lydia and Wickham's marriage settlements?
Haggerston (ch. 49)
- What three fabrics are Mrs. Bennet anxious that Lydia purchase for her wedding clothes?
Calico, muslin and cambric (ch. 49)
- To whom did Lydia show her wedding ring on the way to Longbourn?
William Goulding (ch. 51)
- What church were Lydia and Wickham married in?
St. Clements (ch. 51)
- Trivia Quiz: Week V Answers Cheryl (5/15/2010 12:24 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley