Quick Index Board Index Home FAQ Site Map
|Passing characters in P&P: Ch.35-42
Written by Line
(5/8/2010 10:27 a.m.)
- (Darcy about Bingley): "I had often seen him in love before."
- Dawson (Lady Catherine's lady's maid?)
- Harriet and Pen Harrington (friends of Lydia's near Longbourn, *not* Brighton! :-)
- Chamberlayne (a member of the Meryton regiment, or possibly one of Mrs. Forster's servants)
- Lydia: "When Denny, and Wickham, and *Pratt, and two or three more of the men* came in, they did not know (Chamberlayne) in the least."
- the younger Miss Lucases (plural)
- Colonel Millar (colonel of the regiment of Mrs. Bennet's youth)
- " The families (plural) who had been in town for the winter came back again, and summer finery and summer engagements arose."
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.