Quick Index Board Index Home FAQ Site Map
|Kathleen Glancy's answers
Written by Kathleen Glancy
(5/7/2010 9:21 a.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Trivia Quiz: Week IV, penned by Cheryl
1. I make it 4 weeks and 6 days, working back from her total stay being 6 weeks and his departure from Rosings taking place a week before hers and the second day following his proposal. What a fortunate thing that I was taking careful note of days of the week.
4. 4 hours, presumably including a short wait at Bromley to change horses as ordained by Lady C.
5. The George
6. Ugliness, particularly the longest chin she has ever seen.
7. Colonel and Mrs Forster were complicit, and Mrs Phillips lent them a gown.
8. Colonel Millar
9. 3 months all told, and they had been intimate friends for 2 of them.
10. She is 8.
Phew. Now I can look at Tom P2's answers and see what Lisa Dalrymple finds so funny.
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.