View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Trivia Quiz: Week III Answers
Written by Cheryl
(5/1/2010 8:37 p.m.)
Stephanie and Kathleen Glancy got all the answers correct this week - congrats! Are you sure you're not looking them up??
- What improvement is Darcy planning for his London home?
New furniture (ch. 24)
- What day of the week are Charlotte and Mr. Collins married?
Thursday (ch. 26)
- In which month did Elizabeth travel to Hunsford?
March (ch. 27)
- How many miles is it from Meryton to London?
24 miles (ch. 27)
- What did Elizabeth and the Lucas's do the evening they spent in London?
Go to the theater (ch. 27)
- For which of Charlotte's livestock did Lady Catherine offer advice?
Her cows and her poultry (ch. 28)
- Who all play the pianoforte even though their father has not as much income as Mr. Bennet?
The Miss Webbs (ch. 28)
- Who is the treasure in the line: "Lady Catherine, you have given me a treasure"?
Miss Pope (ch. 28)
- What day of the week does Darcy and Col. Fitzwilliam leave Rosings?
Saturday (ch. 33)
- What day of the week does Darcy propose to Elizabeth?
Thursday (ch. 34)
- Trivia Quiz: Week III Answers Cheryl (5/1/2010 8:37 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley