View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Trivia Quiz: Week III
Written by Cheryl
(4/29/2010 8:57 p.m.)
Here is this week's attempt to vex you. How did I do? How did you do?
- What improvement is Darcy planning for his London home?
- What day of the week are Charlotte and Mr. Collins married?
- In which month did Elizabeth travel to Hunsford?
- How many miles is it from Meryton to London?
- What did Elizabeth and the Lucas's do the evening they spent in London?
- For which of Charlotte's livestock did Lady Catherine offer advice?
- Who all play the pianoforte even though their father has not as much income as Mr. Bennet?
- Who is the treasure in the line: "Lady Catherine, you have given me a treasure"?
- What day of the week does Darcy and Col. Fitzwilliam leave Rosings?
- What day of the week does Darcy propose to Elizabeth?
- Trivia Quiz: Week III Cheryl (4/29/2010 8:57 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley