View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Trivia Quiz: Week II Answers
Written by Cheryl
(4/24/2010 11:13 p.m.)
Kathleen Glancy was the only one brave enough to post her answers to get them all correct. Congrats!
- When did Mr. Collins receive his ordination?
At Easter (ch. 13)
- Which servant is Mr. Phillips thinking of turning away?
Richard (ch. 14)
- What game did Mr. Bennet and Mr. Collins play after dinner?
Backgammon (ch. 14)
- How did Mrs. Phillips learn that Jane and Elizabeth were home from Netherfield?
From Mr. Jones's shop-boy (ch. 15)
- How many days was Elizabeth at Netherfield?
Four (ch. 15)
- What did Mr. Wickham Senior do before becoming Pemberley' steward?
He was an attorney (ch. 16)
- How much did Mr. Collins lose at whist at Mrs. Phillips'?
- At the Netherfield Ball, with whom did Elizabeth dance between Mr. Collins and Mr. Darcy?
An Officer (ch. 16)
- What is the first priority of Mr. Collins's as a rector?
He must arrange tithes so as to be beneficial to himself, but not offensive to his patron (ch. 18)
- What card game is being played when Lady Catherine suggested that Mr. Collins marry?
Quadrille (ch. 19)
- Trivia Quiz: Week II Answers Cheryl (4/24/2010 11:13 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley