View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Haiku contest begins!
Written by Laraine
(4/14/2010 4:40 p.m.)
For our first contest, you can submit a haiku on either of the following subjects:
- Miss Elizabeth Bennet's "fine eyes"
- Officers (of the militia)
Here's how we'll proceed:
- By Friday morning* (16th April), please send your haiku to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Saturday morning, I post all the haiku in one post here
- By Sunday morning, please send your vote for the best haiku to me at email@example.com
- On Monday morning, I announce the winner.
*Morning is 8:00AM CDT, i.e., GMT -6:00
Don't know what a haiku is? It's a seventeen-syllable, three-line poem, with five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third line, as follows (spoiler alert!):
Darcy is proud. They learn to
make a perfect pair.
- Haiku contest begins! Laraine (4/14/2010 4:40 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley