View thread | Previous message | Next message
Previous message | Next message | Board index
|Jane is superior to Bingley in birth.
Written by Adrian
(4/13/2010 6:17 p.m.)
in consequence of the missive, Parallels, penned by Alicia Christine
Jane is the child of a gentleman; Bingley is not. Bingley, however, comes from a respectable family and is her superior in wealth and possibly in his connections.
- Parallels Kevin S (4/12/2010 11:58 p.m.)
- Parallels and Foreshadowing Kathryn Ann (4/13/2010 10:45 a.m.)
- Parallels Alicia Christine (4/13/2010 3:27 p.m.)
- Jane is superior to Bingley in birth. Adrian (4/13/2010 6:17 p.m.)
- Thanks Alicia Christine (4/14/2010 9:17 p.m.)
Groupread is maintained by Myretta with WebBBS 3.21.
View thread | Previous message | Next message Board index
© 2004 - 2012 The Republic of Pemberley